1. The Lifestyle: I love the laid back, simple, hammocking, flip-flop, stress-free, slow pace.
2.The Beauty: Always green with big, bright leaves and colorful flowers, clear turquoise water, white sparkling sand and big blue skies.
3. The Beach: Relaxing at the beach and enjoying time with family and friends.
4. Sunsets: Getting home just in time to sit on the dock and watch another gorgeous sunset, each one is unique and each one is beautiful, I can never get enough.
5. The Reef: Snorkeling and diving along the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world and seeing turtles, eagle rays, colorful fish and interesting coral.
6. Being on a Boat: Seeing the island from the outside in, watching a flying fish zoom above the water and still questioning if it was a bird.
7. Diversity: One minute you are talking to a native islander, the next minute you are talking to someone from the U.S, then you run into a Canadian and then an Italian…different backgrounds, different languages, different stories.
8. Fresh Seafood: Since I don’t eat red meat or chicken, I especially love the fresh fish, shrimp, lobster and conch always available.
9. Fishing: Waking up early on a Sunday morning, spending the day with close friends and reeling in some delicious tuna and Mahi Mahi.